Competition Terms & Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions, which include and incorporate the provisions of the Schedule hereto ("the Schedule"), apply to the competition described at Item 1 of the Schedule ("the Competition"). A reference to these Terms and Conditions includes the provisions of the Schedule, which provisions apply and are enforceable in accordance with their terms. By submitting an entry into the Competition, entrants warrant and agree that they have read and are bound and will abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the word "entrant" means someone who participates in the Competition by complying with item 2 of the Schedule but excludes someone:
- Information on prizes and entry instructions published by the Promoter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition promoter is STORE HOLDINGS PTY LTD AS TRUSTEE FOR STORE UNIT TRUST TRADING AS “MEDICHILL” - ABN 97 966 424 464. Located at Lot 2, 8 Pitino Court, Osborne Park, Western Australia, 6017.
- Entrants must reside in Australia and be aged 18 years or older in order to enter and be eligible to win the Competition.
- Employees of Medichill, and contractors and companies providing goods or services to Medichill in connection with this Competition and their immediate families, are all ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes spouse, defacto spouse, parents (including any adoptive or foster parent), grandparents, natural or adopted children and siblings. A person involved in the management of any organisation benefiting from this Competition is also ineligible to enter the Competition.
- To enter the Competition, the entrant must comply with Item 2 of the Schedule. There is a maximum of one entry per person.
- The Competition commences and ends on the dates set out in Items 3 and 4 of the Schedule.
- All prize values are in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST and are correct at the time of printing.
- Medichill will randomly select the winner as set out in Item 8 of the Schedule.
- To claim their prize, the winner must comply with Item 6 of the Schedule.
- To collect their prize, the winner must comply with Item 7 of the Schedule.
- The prize must be taken as supplied (described in Item 5 of the Schedule) and is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Medichill reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered.
- Medichill reserves the right to use any forfeited prize for other promotions.
- Medichill will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. Medichill will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this Competition if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of Medichill including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
- By entering into the Competition, the winner (or if more than one is selected, the winners) agrees that Medichill may post the winner or winner’s entry on Medichill’s Facebook page, Instagram and website without prior permission of the winner or winners.
- In all matters, all decisions of Medichill and its staff (concerning or in relation to the Competition) will be final and cannot be contested in court or elsewhere. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- Medichill may vary or waive the Terms and Conditions or terminate this Competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or any other person.
- Medichill may, at its absolute discretion, declare an entry made by an entrant invalid if the entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits and entry that is ineligible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Medichill’s discretion.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
PROMOTION NOT SPONSORED
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Medichill and not to any other party.
Item 1: The Competition is the Medichill School Christmas 2021 Competition.
Item 2: To enter the Competition, the entrant (school, college, or other education establishment only) must reside in Australia, have a valid Australian postal address and submit their entry as follows.
- Entrant must spend a minimum of AUD$50.00 (inc. GST) online at medichillaustalia.com.au
- $50.00 minimum spend does not include shipping or freight costs.
- For every 20 eligible entries 1 winner will be drawn from the pool of entries for this competition.
Item 3: The Competition commences at 12.30pm (AWST) on Tuesday, 9th November 2021.
Item 4: Entries must be received by Medichill by 11:59pm (AWST) on Wednesday, 8th December 2021. Entries received after this time (as determined by Medichill) will automatically be deemed as invalid.
Item 5: Each eligible winner will receive one prize, namely AEROKIT MODULATOR Versatile Soft Pack First Aid Kit - Series 4 (https://medichillaustralia.com.au/products/modulator-versatile-softpack-first-aid-kit). Retailed online by Medichill, at the time of this competition, for $132.00 (inc. GST), Manufacturer RRP $152.00.
Item 6: Each winner will have until 11:59pm on Monday, 31st January 2022 to claim their prize by replying to the message sent by the Medichill Customer Services Team via email informing them that they are a winner. If not claimed within this time, the prize draw will be invalid. It is the responsibility of the entrants to check their email address.
Item 7: To receive their prize each winner must provide the Medichill Customer Services Team with their Australian postal address to enable the prize to be sent to the winner.
SELECTION OF WINNER
Item 8: The prize winner/s will be randomly selected on Thursday. 9th November 2021 at Medichill’s office. The winner will be determined by random selection. Medichill make the first attempt to contact the winner/s on Thursday. 9th November 2021.